Nowadays it seems there is an endless amount of passwords people are responsible for remembering so it's no wonder people often find themselves confused, forgetting passwords, or using the wrong ones. The following apps will help you manage all your passwords in a convenient and simple way. Because you are using an app to do this it also means that you'll have them available to you any time and anywhere whether it's when you're out shopping, at the bank, at home doing online shopping, or anywhere else.
The best iPhone apps for password managers
17 Nov 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This app will enable you to store all your passwords in one reliable, secure app with a master lock. This app boasts a SQLCIPHER-based data encryption, which is military grade, and will ensure that your sensitive information is bolstered away safely. Users can unlock the passwords using the master password, touch ID, or PIN. The app also features a multi-tabbed Enpass web browser where passwords will auto-fill when you are signing in to any of your accounts.
- Access passwords via smartphone, tablet, and desktop
- SQLCIPHER-based data encryption
- In-app multi-tabbed Enpass web browser
- Auto-fills passwords into web browser & Safari
- Touch ID & PIN-enabled unlocking + Autolock
The app store is flooded with password managers. Sometimes, it can be difficult to find one that really protects and helps you. That’s where Stashword enters the picture. In fact, this might just be the best password manager on the entire iOS. It’s military grade encryption and fingerprint access make the app virtually unhackable. The wide range of functions allow users to store all kind of passwords, files, personal information and do so in an organized way. Users can also share information with other family members, log in directly to websites that are stored in the vault, generate new passwords, use the digital wallet, sync across devices and more.
- Password manager with military grade encryption
- Fingerprint access to unlock app, Custom organization of files
- Store all online and offline passwords, Share passwords with family
- Sync across devices, Digital wallet, Password generator
- Subscription options for all features, Password strength meter
LoginBox offers a browser as well as a password manager that you can use to log in to any password-protected websites. Never commit a password to memory again! You can use it for your banking apps, Amazon, Facebook, Google, and so many more. The app will automatically log you in to websites, and takes you straight to your destination page with just a tap. If you run into a website that doesn’t work with the app, just let the developers know using the Contact Us option in Settings and they will add it.
- Great looking dashboard
- Ultra-light browser built in
- Instant search
- Log in faster
- Free with in-app purchases
Noticed by major publications such as CNet, Wall Street Journal, BrightHub, and Reader's Digest, this app is one of the best password managers available for the iPhone. Not only does it protect your normal logins, but also your credit card and bank account information in a safe and secure place using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). It will sync across various devices too. It supports Touch ID so you can quickly get to your passwords with ease and keep everything organized. All this makes it worth the price tag of $9.99
- Uses AES encryption
- Organize your passwords in one place
- Securely stores credit card and bank account information
- Supports Touch ID
- Syncs across devices
If you want top-notch security, then download My Eyes Only Pro, a password manager and vault app for your iPhone. It gives you quick access to your important data and passwords. Keep your credit card numbers, insurance and membership info, web site passwords, bank account information, and other passwords private and secure. Forget writing down passwords in a notebook or on sticky notes! The app encrypts your data and also backs up and syncs your data so you don’t have to worry about loss or theft. You can sync to all your devices, custom and organize your info in customizable categories, and the app offers Touch ID.
- Try before you buy
- Secure cloud backup
- Sync among all your devices
- Layers of protected encryption
- Free with in-app purchases
Dashlane is a password manager and digital wallet that gives you access to your password vault whenever and wherever you want, as long as you have your iPhone. Generate unique passwords and then store them, use the auto-login feature so you don’t have to remember passwords, change your passwords automatically for more security with Password Changer, and more. Use the digital wallet to store credit cards securely, use the app for express checkout, and always have your passport and ID with you. Everything is protected with AES-256 encryption and the app securely backs up your passwords in the cloud.
- Secure passwords and wallet
- AES-265 encryption
- Fill web forms automatically in Safari
- Password Change makes your accounts safer
- Free with in-app purchases
With so much happening in your life that you have to remember it's no wonder that you forget a password from time to time. The 1Password app can be used to help you manage all your passwords so that you aren't forced to remember them. The way this app works is that it will help you create passwords for all sites and these passwords are always unique and considered safe and strong. You can use this app to keep track of credit card information, logins, passwords, secure notes, and identities. Once you store your information you can mark items as favorites and there is a search tool to help you find what you want.
- Enter all your passwords, logins, credit card information, and more
- Let the app create strong, secure, and unique passwords for all sites
- Create a list of favorites
- Make use of the search tool to find what you want
- Thanks to this app you'll have all your passwords and logins available to you on your device
It's easy for your personal information to get into someone's hands simply by them gaining access to your passwords. The mSecure Password Manager app gives users a way to keep track of all their passwords and have them available without any sort of security risk. The app uses 256bit blowfish encryption so that your information is always kept ultra-safe and private. Go ahead and store passwords, logins, usernames, account numbers, PIN numbers, and more with the peace of mind that it will always be kept safe even if your device gets stolen. The app includes a number of features such as a password generator, an auto-lock, a self-destruct tool, you can sync the information, and more.
- The app keeps all your private information safe and secure
- There is a self-destruct feature
- Keep information such as account numbers, logins, passwords, and PIN numbers
- The app features a password generator
- The information can be synced
- There is an auto-lock tool
How would you like the ability to lock all your important passwords and logins away in a virtual vault that keep them away from prying eyes yet within your reach whenever you need them? The Password Manager app can offer you just that giving you a safe and quick way to store information such as passwords and usernames. Additional features include being able to reveal or hide your passwords, you can personalize your records with cool icons, there is a search tool to help you find what you want, you can link up email addresses and phone numbers to passwords, create folders and subfolders, and more.
- Keep all your passwords and usernames safe and secure
- Make use of the many customization tools
- Create folders and subfolders
- Link up email address and phone numbers with your passwords
- Reveal or hide passwords and usernames
- Make use of the 60 templates that make input fast and simple
There reaches a point where you feel like you have way too many passwords to try to remember and you aren't alone in that feeling. The Password Secure Manager Lite Free app has been created to give users a simple and cost-effective way to manage and store all their passwords. It doesn't get much easier than this when it comes to password storage as the user interface has been designed to be easy enough for anyone to master. Your information can be backed up, there is an integrated web browser, and the app will always prompt you to enter your password so there is never a chance for your information to be compromised.
- The app offers a quick, simple, and free way to store your passwords and important information
- Managing your passwords is simple and fluid
- The user interface is sleek and modern
- There is an integrated web browser
- You are always prompted to enter your password
It seems as though the hackers have caught on and are now trying their hardest to hack into password storing services. The Quick Password Manager app is dedicated to stopping the hackers in their path by providing a safe and secure way to store your information. This app uses AES/SHA-1 encryption so that you can import and export, store your usernames and passwords, and notes. You can open Safari straight from the app, there is an auto lock on sleep or exit mode, the app keeps track of your password changes, there are password hints, and there is a password generator.
- This app is determined to stop hackers in their tracks
- Open Safari from the app
- The app uses AES/SHA-1 encryption to keep your information secure
- The app supports import and export of your information
- The app is able to keep a history of password changes
- There is a password generator
Security and convenience are the top priority with the Private Password.s Keeper app. This one takes all the pressure off you when it comes to remembering your usernames, logins, and passwords. Getting access to your information requires just one simple password, that's all you'll have to remember moving forward. Your passwords are all encrypted so that no one can read them, not even the developers of the app. There are templates you can use, there is a self-destruct tool so you know your information won't fall in the wrong hands, the app supports backup, and there is the auto-fill feature.
- Storing your passwords and usernames is quick and simple
- All the information is kept secure by encryption
- There is an auto-fill feature
- The app supports backup
- There is a self-destruct tool
- There are templates available for users
- To access the app and all its information, just enter in the master password