If you're like most people who deal with networking and meeting professionals, you will collect a pocket stuffed with business cards and take them home, where you stuff them into a drawer. Days, weeks, or even months later, you need to get in touch with one of those people or businesses and you have to search through that pile. There is a better way to manage your business cards, and that's with a business card scanner app. Check out this list of the best business card scanners for iPhone and make your business networking more manageable and efficient.
The best business card readers for iPhone
17 Oct 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
With over 4,000 premium corporate users, Sansan can help increase your business productivity and opportunity. It's a cloud-based contact management system you can use to digitize your business contacts and then share that information with your colleagues quickly and easily. All you have to do is scan your business cards, manage the contacts with tags, share the information, contact the people using apps or email, and download your business card data as CSV files. You can invite your colleagues to use the app to help make the transfer of information easier, and you can link Sansan with outside services like Office 365, salesforce, and more. Have a look at our review for more information.
- Over 4,000 premium corporate users
- Increase business productivity and opportunity
- Scan business cards
- Manage, share, and download business card data
- Invite colleagues to use the free app
Sansan app review: seamless sharing of contacts
ScanBizCards Lite Business Card Scanner + Reader offers a multitude of benefits: unlimited business card scans, the ability to scan both sides of cards, the ability add contacts to your iPhone's address book, the ability to create new contacts or merge new scans with existing contacts, and the ability to even scan business cards upside down. Manual transcriptions are available for hard-to-read cards for a small fee. You can add notes to each contact, forward contacts to your colleagues, send an email to your new contact along with your Vcard, dial or message contacts using Skype integration, and easily search and sort cards.
- Save up to five business cards a week to the address book
- Add notes to each contact
- Automatically detects text
- Free with an in-app purchase to upgrade to the full version
- Make networking easier
Here’s a handy tool that will save all of the information on the business cards that you receive along the way. If you are in sales or any other job field that requires you to come across many people then this app will be essential. This app recognizes many different languages, saves info into your contacts, you can add photos and comments for cards and more. Make sure you take a good photo of the business card so that the app can work its magic. Once you use this app, you will never keep another business card again.
- Very popular business card reader with millions of downloads
- Can recognize different languages
- Automatically adds info to your contacts
- Add photos or comments to cards
- Perfect for those with tons of business cards
This app is more than just a business card scanner, it can also scan documents, receipts and more. It’s an all-purpose scanning tool and very useful. Users can convert scans to PDF files, capture or import images to Camera Roll, automatically detect the image rectangle, perspective crop, rotate image, adjust image in various modes, share or save scans and more. Whether it’s for work, school or for personal reasons, this scanning app is efficient, effective and definitely worth a spot on your iDevice.
- Scans more than just business cards
- All-purpose scanner, Very popular
- Convert scans to PDF, Save or Share scans
- Automatically detect image rectangle
- Adjust and rotate image
Take a photo of a business card and all of the info is automatically recognized and ported by SamCard to your iPhone Contacts. The app boasts high recognition accuracy and speed and features auto-detect text orientation, anti-shake photo shooting, auto-rotation of card images, and the ability to take photos either vertically or horizontally. You can display the corresponding image when editing a business card as well. This is the free or “lite” version of the app, so users get to save three cards to their Contacts per week. The Pro version is available as a separate app which offers unlimited cards to save to Contacts and no ads.
- Take a photo and all information gets ported to iPhone Contacts
- Three cards saved to Contacts per week with this version
- High recognition accuracy and speed
- Many other features
- This business card reader app is Free
WorldCard Link allows you to manage your business cards on your iPhone or in the cloud. With this app you will be able to take snaps of business cards and have the app instantly recognize them, in 24 languages. Then you can sort the recognized information by name and many other relevant fields like position, company, and email. With the Card holder function, you can view and manage the contact info. It's easy to merge new business card information with existing contacts so you won't have duplicates. The app also syncs with Google Contacts. Use the app to exchange contact data through iTunes File Sharing, Mail, and Open In.
- Manage your business cards on your iPhone or in the cloud
- The app instantly recognizes card information in 24 languages
- Sort information by name or another field
- Syncs with Google Contacts
- Recognizes QR codes too
Haystack is a totally free, no-ads card scanner app that offers all the features you need and an unlimited number of scans. It's fast, reliable, and allows you to share your business card with anyone you meet within mere seconds. You can add notes to your contacts and if anyone changes their contact information, the app updates the information you have accordingly. Probably one of the nicest things about this app is the ability to create your own electronic, fully branded business card in just seconds. Don't get caught without a card again.
- No ads, unlimited scans
- Fast and reliable
- Create your own electronic business card in just seconds
- Automatically updates the contact details of cards you scan
- A Free business card reader iPhone app
Business Card Reader Scan (or BCR as the developers call it) is a business card scanner app for the iPhone that will let you photograph, crop, and save cards in 30 percent less time than other scanner apps. The information from the business cards you scan can be saved in your Contacts or in the app's digital storage location. The scans are quick and accurate, and the information you save will sync across your devices. If any of the information on a scanned card is questionable, the app will highlight that information in blue and shows the original image so you can personally compare the information to ensure it is accurate.
- Instantly find out more about your new contacts on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Auto-click feature
- Multiple language support
- Faster than other business card readers
- Free with an in-app purchase for premium features
Stop carrying all of those business cards, this isn’t the 1990’s anymore. Now you can scan all of your cards in this app and have those important contacts right at your fingertips. Quickly scan the cards, add information to your contacts list, manage your cards, send or share scanned information with other people who use this app, slick interface and more. There is an in-app purchase to scan an unlimited number of business cards. This is great for individuals or businesses that can share information between employees.
- Slick and simple interface
- Quickly scan cards and add info
- Edit and manage cards
- Share cards with other users
- In-app purchase for Unlimited Cards