Sending money isn’t the production it used to be years ago because thanks to the digital age, money transfers have never been easier to send or receive. The following list takes a look at apps dedicated to making money transfers not only possible but smooth and quick. There’s no need to worry about how you’re going to move money around with these user-friendly tools; simply browse through the list and find the one that matches your needs.
The best iPhone apps for money transfers
1 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Take control of your global financial life and live like a local anywhere with the USEND money app. This iPhone app for money transfers created for you to manage your entire global financial life in one place. Open your Usend Global Account for free in minutes. Send money to more than 50 countries, load funds and manage balances in multiple currencies, free transfers to other Usend Global Accounts, pay bills in the United States and load credits to mobile phones globally.
- Pay for your money transfers using your bank account, credit card or debit card
- Hold and manage balances in multiple currencies in one place
- Pay bills in the United States and in 20+ countries without the bureaucracy of large banks
- Buy gift cards from more than 700 online and offline stores
- 24/7 customer service in several direct channels
- Encryption of all data
With this app in hand, you'll have more money in your pocket. Because every time you send, spend, or receive money internationally, you'll pay the lowest possible price.
Join over 6 million people around the world who are already saving. Unlike Transferwise, traditional providers like banks and PayPal might mark up your exchange rate, plus fees. Save yourself this nonsense!
- You always get the real exchange rate, for a low, upfront fee, when you send money to over 70 countries.
- Your free multi-currency account with debit card will let you hold over 40 currencies at once, and convert between them at the real rate!
- Your account gives you bank details for the UK, US, Eurozone, and Australia – so you can get paid from those places with zero fees.
- Think of this app as your international finance dashboard – available anytime, any place.
Send money instantly from North America and Europe to Africa! Sendwave sends money from the USA, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, and Ireland. You can send money to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, and Senegal. Instant, affordable transfers sent at great rates from debit and prepaid cards to mobile wallets, bank accounts, and cash pick-up locations.
- Never stress about extortionate rates again, with this safe transfer app!
- Transfers are as quick and easy as sending a text.
- We use industry standard 128-bit data encryption to ensure every transaction is secure.
- Sendwave’s Support Team is available 24/7 for personalized assistance.
Do you need to transfer money to someone in a hurry and are left unimpressed with the cost of wire transfers through your bank? The Venmo app gives users a free and quick way to send money. With this app you can send cash to any bank you want, overnight. This is a great way to send money to family and friends without actually meeting up in person. The app works both ways though, as you can also receive money. This offering is part of eBay/PayPal and it ensures your privacy through the use of bank-grade security measures along with data encryption.
- Send money quickly, easily, and for free
- The app is part of eBay/PayPal
- The app feature data encryption and bank-grade security so your information is kept secure
- You can send money to any bank overnight
- You can also receive money through the app
Venmo app review
Sending money easily and quickly is one thing but knowing you're doing so in a safe and secure manner is a whole other thing. The Xoom Money Transfer app gives users a way to send money to family and friends anywhere in the world in a safe and secure way. The app is known for its low fees and you will be able to track the status of your transfer. You can even pay pills in Central America and Mexico right through the app. View the exchange rate from within the app so you know you're sending the right amount. The app will send you push notifications alerting you of the status of your transfer when it has been completed.
- Send money to people anywhere in the world
- Pay bills in Central America and Mexico
- View the status of your transfer and get a push notification when it is complete
- View exchange rates from within the app
Xoom Money Transfer app review: safe, quick and convenient money 2021
How would you like to be able to send money to your family and friends for free and pay a low percentage when your business is getting paid? The Square Cash app makes that possible by giving you the ability to do free transfers with your friends and family and then pay 1.5% when it is for businesses. When sending money all you need is an email address or a mobile number. To make things easier you can link your MasterCard or Visa to the app so you can receive and send money. Payments will be deposited right into your bank and of course everything is kept safe and secure with the TouchID, 128-bit encryption, and passcode.
- Send money using a mobile number or an email address
- Send and receive money for free when it’s between friends and family
- Pay just 1.5% when getting money for your business
- Link the app with your MasterCard or Visa
Square Cash app review: offering a new way to send money for free 2021
Western Union is known for giving people the ability to send and receive money with ease. Now you can have all those conveniences on your mobile device with the Western Union Money Transfer app. With this app you can send money all over the world to over 200 different countries and territories. It's not just people you can send money to because you can also send money to businesses. The app makes it possible to track the transfer, view your pending and past transactions, store personal information for contacts, and see the estimated price of the transfer before you even send it.
- Send money to more than 200 different countries and territories
- Send money to people and businesses
- See the price of the transfer before you send it
- Store contact information in the app
- View your pending and past transactions
- Track the money transfer
- Find the nearest Western Union agent location
Western Union Money Transfer app review: send and receive money anywhere around the globe-2021
When it comes to sending money and receiving money, PayPal usually comes to mind. The PayPal app makes it possible to conduct all kinds of business straight from your mobile device whether you are sending money to a family member or a business. You can send money to anyone in the world and know that it is completely safe. What's great is that many stores now accept PayPal as a method of payment so you will actually be paying with your mobile device. Places such as restaurants, cafes, and stores will even allow you to order ahead in some cases. Of course you can receive money through the app as well. Launch the app to view your recent transactions, your balance, and withdraw or add funds.
- Send and receive money in a secure manner
- Many businesses now allow you to order ahead and pay with PayPal so when you arrive all you need is your mobile device
- View your transactions, balance, withdraw, and add money to your account through the app
PayPal app review
If you own a business then you need to offer convenient payment options for your customers. The PayAnywhere app provides you with the ability to accept credit card payments from customers straight from your mobile device. This app features a card reader and credit card processing so that MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Discover, and American Express payment is never a problem. There are no monthly fees with this app; instead, there is a flat rate for each swipe of a credit card. The app offers additional features such as giving the customers a way to use multiple payments, secure encrypted transactions, and the option to apply discounts. The app will automatically add the sales tax that is based on your GPS location and it supports Cash Drawer/Star thermal printer/and AirPrint.
- The app gives businesses the ability to accept credit card payments from their mobile device
- There are no monthly fees
- The app acts as a card reader and a credit card processor
- The app supports Cash Drawer/Star thermal/and AirPrint
- Customers can use multiple payments
PayAnywhere app review: a mobile credit card processor for business users
The Send Money with Remitly app has been specially designed to give users a way to send money to the Philippines and India. Thanks to this app, sending money to these countries is simple and fast and it's either free to send or costs only a small amount. Features including reasonable exchange rates, the ability to send your money in a secure way, you can chat with the person you are sending the money to from within the app, and you can track the status of your transfer. Each time you send a transfer you will be given a "delivery promise" so you know when it will be delivered by. If it isn't delivered by that time you will get your money back.
- The app makes sending money to the Philippines and India simple
- The app offers reasonable exchange rates
- You will be able to send money in a secure way and track the transfer
- You are given a delivery promise that the money will be sent by a certain time or you get it back
Send Money with Remitly app review: offering free money transfer service to India and the Philippines
The OFX Money Transfer app makes international money transfers fast and secure. Download this iPhone app for transferring money today to access bank-beating exchange rates, currency trends and 24/7 support. The app makes funds transactions easy, so you can keep up with market trends, transfer on-the-go, and track payments wherever you are. You can send money to 190 countries in 55+ currencies.
- Better exchange rates and lower fees compared to the banks
- A secure platform to ensure the safety of your funds
- Simple registration and transfer within minutes
- Live rates and currency trends
- A global support team available 24/7
- Over AUD $125 billion transferred