If you’re looking to have a quick game on your iPhone and don’t want to worry about getting too involved in a big long story line, then racing games are always a great option. These games come in all different themes, difficulty levels, and types. Some can be endless runner style of racing games, which allows you to just keep on playing as long as you like. We’ve put together an intriguing list of games in this category that are sure to keep you entertained and engaged.
The best racing games for iPhone
20 Apr 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This exciting racing game takes place on the back of a motor bike. It provides first person camera views, 26 motorbikes to choose from, real motor sounds, awesome graphics with detailed environments, online leaderboards, support for 18 languages and more. There’s a Career mode with over 70 missions that adds some variety and challenge to this endless racer. The ultimate goal – ride faster and score more points. Numerous in-app purchases for in-game commodities.
- First person camera view on motorbike
- Real motor sounds, 26 different motor bikes
- Career mode with over 70 missions
- Great looking graphics and environments
- In-app purchases for in-game commodities
This title needs no explanation, but we’re still going to tell you why you should download it today. If speed is your thing, then this no limit adventure is exactly what you are looking for. Choose from real-life cars and customize them to your liking. With over 2.5 million combos, you will definitely be able to build your dream car. Your goal is to keep the gas pedal down and win the race. There are over 1,000 races and plenty of competition to keep your adrenaline pumping high. This app has numerous in-app purchases for in-game commodities. See why this has become one of the best racing games for the iOS.
- It’s all about the speed, Over 1,000 races
- Pick real world cars and customize them
- Build your dream car
- Terrific gameplay, Fantastic graphics
- In-app purchases to expedite and enhance gameplay
If you're looking for a game to get hooked on pretty much right away then you'll want to check out the Bike Race Free app that has now been downloaded by more than 100 million people. This one gives you the choice of playing in single player or multiplayer mode, which opens up even more intensity and fun. The game controls have been created to be easy, there are all kinds of worlds you'll race through, plenty of items to unlock, and a wide variety of tracks for you to master. This one is a physics-based game, which means you’ll catch on quick.
- There are all kinds of worlds to race through
- Try to master the many tracks
- The game uses realistic physics
- Play in single or multiplayer mode
- The game is easy to understand and highly addictive
In this app it's all about the "rad tracks" that you'll be taking on as you're perched on your skateboard. The graphics are the popular blocky style of artwork, which is no surprise since the developer is Halfbrick Studios. You can collect new characters as you race, build your speed, and start to perform some rather awesome tricks to get extra points. Aim to hit the checkpoints, get plenty of cash, and high speeds. Skate or die dude!
- Features the block style graphics that are fun and cute
- Collect new characters along the way
- There are all kinds of tracks to master
- Impress everyone with your tricks
- Be sure to hit the checkpoints
Help this adorable little creature escape the evil and rather hungry polar bear in the Racing Penguin, Flying Free app. In this game you will control the penguin as you slide and fly through the various terrain in an effort to escape the clutches of the polar bear who is gaining on you. There are 40 levels across five different worlds, the app uses realistic physics, you can earn stars along the way to unlock content, and you can even take part in the multiplayer mode. Let’s not forget to mention just how cute and fun the graphics are in this app.
- There are four levels of gameplay
- Enjoy the various worlds you’ll race through
- Slide and fly past the obstacles
- Collect stars along the way to unlock content
- There is a multiplayer mode
You don't have to wait for the slopes to open in order to enjoy snowboarding thanks to the Fresh Tracks Snowboarding app. If you like fast-paced action that is seriously challenging, this is the game for you. Just like the real sport, everything about this app is extreme. You've got the ability to compete in four different styles of competition, you can practice to improve your skills, enjoy the retina display graphics, and the full-motion animations that will make it feel all the more realistic. Intuitive swipe controls helps to make the game easy to play and your character simple to manipulate.
- The app is extreme and fast-paced
- The app uses intuitive swipe controls
- There are four different modes of competition
- There are full-motion animations
- You can compete against other players for records
Here's a chance to take out a little road rage in a safe manner and that's by playing the Road Riot Combat Racing app. This one combines racing gameplay with shooter style gameplay for a unique and addictive combination. Your reflexes will be put to the test as you race through all kinds of different terrain. There are different weapons you can make use of and different vehicles you can race in. The goal is to get as far as possible in the game because that's how you rack up the points.
- The game combines racing with shooting
- Choose your vehicle
- There are a variety of powerful weapons
- Make it as far as possible to get a lot of points
- The app is a test of your reflexes
It's time for a fun racing game that is unlike the majority with the Angry Gran Run app. The main character in this app is Angry Gran who is exactly as she sounds, a grandmother who is rather angry. For quite some time she has been in the Angry Asylum and now she's ready for the ultimate escape and go on the run by you controlling her moves. Of course it’s not easy, there are all kinds of obstacles in her way so you really need to be on your toes as you navigate her every move.
- Angry Gran is ready to escape the asylum and needs your help
- Navigate through all kinds of funny obstacles
- The graphics and animations are cute and fun
- The game is fast-paced
- There are power-ups and upgrades available
How would you like to race not just any old car but a luxury car that is known for speed? The Asphalt 8 app gives you a chance to race in more than 140 different cars including the Mercedes, Bugatti, Lamborghini, and Ferrari. Take part in real-time multiplayer races, there are over 40 tracks to explore, and the graphics are truly incredible. Where this app excels is in the sheer volume of content you can unlock, explore, and master. Don't forget to make use of the more than 2,300 upgrades you can use on your car.
- Race more than 140 different cars
- Customize your cars with the more than 2,300 upgrades
- The graphics are beautiful and realistic
- There are real-time multiplayer races
- Earn rewards