Let Pogo take the stress out of transporting your kids by making your current carpool a breeze and helping you find new connections in groups you trust. PLEASE NOTE: Access to the app currently requires an invitation code from a group.
Pogo was created by parents for parents. We have two goals: help busy parents save time and remove transportation as a barrier for kids to participate in activities they’re passionate about. This is how we aim to do it, with your help…
• Simplify and organize the complexity of carpool. Quickly set up single rides or more complex ongoing carpools. Ride-related messaging is all in one place.
• Share rides with people you know and trust. Join an existing Pogo group for your school, team, or camp -- or create your own.
• Modify times, locations, drivers, and riders at any time. Everyone is notified, and your calendar syncs automatically!
• Hit the road with one-touch access to maps and directions. Fellow parents have real-time ride tracking and pickup and drop-off notifications.
Special thanks to Verizon for their support with a $1 million grant to Pogo as the 1st place winner in the transportation category for the 2015 Verizon Powerful Answers Award.
HOW POGO WORKS
Life can be messy. Carpool doesn’t have to be. Here’s all you need to get started…
1. Download the app.
2. Complete the registration process in 60 seconds or less.
3. Offer or request a ride with just a date, time, and location.
4. Invite families that you know and trust to join the ride.
5. Modify ride details any time – because things always change.
6. At your leisure, go the extra mile and create a carpool group.
For drivers, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.