*** This App does not Notify you or make a sound when the countdown finishes. Continue reading for more info ***
Live Countdown lets you countdown to a specific second in time.
Other countdown apps aren’t so precise.
• Set Date, Hour, Minute and Second for your countdown
• Adjust the clock to match an external time source within 0.1 seconds
• View your Countdown on the AppleWatch
• Show & Hide fractions of a second for both the Countdown or the Clock
• Label your Countdown Timer
This app is designed for Live Television when things like going On and Off the air need to happen at a precise second. This app also lets you adjust the clock to match an external time like the Network Time or the Control Room Time. You can even adjust the clock by fractions of a second so the seconds tick at the exact same time. Because this is for a Live TV environment it does not do notifications or make sounds when the countdown finishes. It simply counts down to 0:00:00 and stops.
The AppleWatch App will display the countdown set on the phone. At this time you cannot adjust the countdown from your watch. It must be set on the phone first then sync the changes from the watch.
Who else besides Live TV people would need this?
and you, if you need a precise countdown.