The snow and ice may stay on the ground all year round, but that doesn’t stop the Eskimos! There’s a new Eskimo mommy that’s waiting for her baby to be born, and since she lives a long way from a hospital, she needs a top-notch nurse to help her and her baby when it’s born. Do you have what it takes? Mommy will need check-ups and relaxation, so get to work and make sure she has a happy pregnancy and healthy baby!
In Eskimo Baby, enjoy learning all about baby care in this fun game that combines doctor and mommy skills. Before the baby is born, use doctor tools to check mommy’s blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, and more with icy-themed tools perfect for an Eskimo. Make sure mommy relaxes and eats, too. Once the new baby is born, take care of it for mommy! Give baths, take temperatures, change diapers, feed bottles, and play with the baby. Once mommy is ready, dress her and baby up in pretty winter fashions to brave the frozen landscape. Eskimo mommy wouldn’t know what to do without you!
- Fun baby care game with Eskimo theme.
- Five cool stages to help with the baby.
- Cool doctor’s tools like blood pressure monitors, stethoscope, thermometer, ultrasounds, and more.
- Baby care items such as soap, towel, powder, bottle, toys, diapers, and pacifiers.
- Awesome winter styles perfect for baby and mommy living on the snow and ice.
How to Play:
- Use interactive controls to play the game.
- Complete each stage to take care of mommy and baby.
- Give mommy a check-up.
- Have mommy relax by knitting, listening to music, and eating.
- Give newborn baby a bath.
- Take care of baby’s needs by feeding, changing, and playing with baby.
- Dress up mommy and baby.