■ Pumping Creativity! Jumping Recognition! A Prodigal Educational Game App: "Boto the Pink Dolphin!" Created by specialists in child education
The 4th adventure of Boto the Pink Dolphin “Rojo & The Cave Maze”
Thief broke into the house of Ghost, Grey whale, and stole Magic Ball
It is no doubt that the thief is Magician Rojo, Giant Squid living over Cave Maze!
How could the Boto and friends overcome complicated cave maze and get the magical crystal ball back?
■ Boto the Pink Dolphin is?
Boto the Pink Dolphin is an educational game for kids aged 3 to 6 based on a curriculum developed by an institution specialized in early childhood education. Join cute pink dolphin Boto and his aquatic friends for exciting adventures in the mysterious underwater world!
■ What’s special about Boto the Pink Dolphin?
1.Based on a curriculum designed by an institution specializing in education for the gifted to promote kids’ cognitive
ability and creativity.
2.A system introducing relevant areas of development and providing feedback to parents.
3.Subtitles and multi-language narrations (English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, and Portuguese) for reading and
foreign language skill enhancement.
■ Play-based learning contents of Boto the Pink Dolphin
1. Games for Cognitive Ability and Creativity: Mazes, puzzles, patterns
2. Creative Drawing: Draw whatever you like guided by your imagination!
3. Story Sticker Book: Let’s play together with creative stickers!
4. Games of the Day: Enjoy 60 games for cognitive ability and creativity randomly!
■ Boto 3 "Save Tamar the Baby Sea Turtle!": Learning contents by stages
1. Problem-solving ability / agility: Help Tamar the baby turtle arrive the destination safety.
2. Logical thinking, understanding, and concentration: Win the matches with Pirate Gull for water, fire, and wood.
3. Number puzzle, organization, and spatial perception: Solve the uniquely shaped number puzzles.
4. Recognition ability, Concentration, Memory: Get rid of poisonous jellyfish based on the given pattern.
5. Problem-solving ability, concentration, and memory: Remember where whirlwinds blow and avoid them.
6. Creative drawing(fluency, flexibility, sensitivity, sophistication and originality): Have children express their fresh,
unique, and colorful ideas with various drawing techniques.
■ Boto 2 Learnings of "Shark, the Pirate and the Crystal" by stages
1. Recognize outlines and silhouettes: Let's find matching silhouettes of Boto and his friends.
2. Puzzle: Let's put the pieces of the broken castle gate back together
3. Intuition (comparison/understanding of shapes): Let's compare and set the characteristics of heads, bodies, and
tails of ghost whales.
4. Attention & agility: Let's cross the lava cliff with various figures as fast as possible.
5. Logical thinking, concentration: Let's win the battle of rock-paper-scissors against Shark the Pirate and his gang.
6. Creative drawing: Let's use various lines and figures to express fresh and colorful ideas on the scratchboard.
■ Boto 1 Contents of "Finding the Mysterious Fruit" by stage
1. Parts and the whole: Find the friends hiding under the sea
2. Fitting the puzzle pieces: Let's fit the cookie pieces together.
3. Pattern: Let's find the correct color of pebbles and finish the road.
4. Memory: Let's find the mysterious fruits.
5. Quickness, prediction: Let's quickly cross the colorful bridge.
6. Creative drawing: Creative picture diary of Boto the Pink Dolphin
• Inquiries on character and content partnerships: email@example.com