Hang a bob to important objects you can't live without (keys, luggage, bag, bike, pet, music player, socks, etc.) to never forget or lose them again. Synchronize your bobs with the bob findr app to receive alerts when you go to far away from your beloved objects (your favorite pan or your mouthwash).
If you ever lose or forget the most important thing in your life (like this good old VHS player) on which you had hung a bob, simply log on to the bob findr app to see where it was last seen. You can then ride your unicorn to your desired object and get to it in the time you need to say "bob".
Ringing: if your eyes alone are not enough to find your bob (because the interior of your dog's stomach is hard to see), ring it (your bob, not your dog) using the app when you are near it. Let the sound lead you to your treasure.
Community search: all bob owners (their phones in fact) are now your friends. Their GPS position will help locate your bob without them knowing your bob is lost. You may not have eyes in the back of your head (like your mom), but you have some around the world!
Unlimited bobs: you can synchronize as many bobs as you want with the bob findr app. If you want to follow your entire cookware, do so! You will be able to identify each object and its position in your app at all times.
- Range of the antenna: up to 25m / 80'
- Waterproof and shockproof (your keys may slip out, but don't throw them from the 40th floor).
- Uses Bluetooth (BLE technology), GPS position, and the cellular data of your phone to connect your bob and find it within the app. This being said, you can still launch bob findr and find your bobs using Wi-Fi only.
- When you want to locate your bob (to make it ring or to find out if you're nearby) you don't need to be connected to Wi-Fi. So, even if you lose your keys at the cottage, you can still find them in your boat or in the forest... although maybe not if they are at the bottom of the lake.
- Compatible with the iPhone 4S and newer versions, and with the iPod Touch 5th generation and newer versions.