CMA(Certified Medical Assistant) Exam Prep allows you to prepare the Certified Medical Assistant anywhere, anytime right on your mobile device. With the most elegant and clean UI, we offers the best user experience in its class - you will enjoy every minute you spent on your study. You set your own pace and always can learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test.
How we are different
- Keep yourself motivated and see your progress over time.
- Online discussion board and crowdsourcing to accelerate your learning
- Review your mistakes and concentrate on your weakness
- Most clean and simple design
- 2000+ quality questions with detailed explanations
Study/Test: Get instant answers and useful explanation, review test result
- Review mistakes: Automatically create your own collection of mistakes, simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Discussion board for each question: Connect and contribute to the communities, a powerful way of learning by crowdsourcing
- Score history: keep yourself motivated and challenge yourself each day.
- Statistics, beautiful charts and graphs
- Sound effect
iOaktreeApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The CMA certification is considered the highest standard of medical assistant credential. The CMA test is a computer-based exam with 200 multiple choice questions, of which 20 are unscored. The test-taker will have a total of 2 hours and 40 minutes to complete the exam.
The CMA exam covers the following topics:
General: Medical Terminology, Anatomy and physiology, Psychology, Professionalism, Communication, Medicolegal guidelines and requirements
Administrative: Data entry, Equipment, Computer Concepts, Records Management, Screening and Processing Mail, Scheduling and monitoring appointments, Resource information and community services, Maintaining the office environment, Office policies and procedures, Practice finances
Clinical: Principles of infection control, Treatment Area, Patient preparation and assisting the physician, Patient history interview, Collecting and processing specimens; diagnostic testing, Preparing and administering medications, Emergencies, First Aid, Nutrition.