Note: This complete South African wine guide App requires an active subscription after download.
Platter's has been the wine-lover's essential guide to exploring the world of South African wine since 1980, and includes ratings of over 8,000 wines plus key winery information. The Platter's App for iOS is your Platter's "in your pocket" and features all the new edition's ratings, top wine lists and wines of the year.
Important user info:
1. For a year's access to data, a subscription is required.
2. Platter's app does not have every South African wine label in its database yet - if you use the scan feature and it fails to find a result, please use manual search! Thanks for understanding.
3. This App has been developed for the latest iOS devices and all features may not work on earlier versions. Please make sure you are on the latest version.
4. The Platter's App data will be replaced annually at launch of the new printed guide. A subscription allows active App access for one year, from date of subscription purchase, whereafter you will need to renew your subscription.
5. Existing Platter's web users can log in to the App using their current Platter's username and password to access your favourites lists.
The app features:
- All the new listings and ratings for edition 2016
- All content and ratings from Platter's 2008 to present, for one comprehensive library of wine on your phone
- Search for wines by label recognition or by detailed drop-down menus
- Get all producer information
- Get the official reviews and the facility to rate the wines yourself
- Save your favourite wines in the app to keep your virtual collection
- Share wine discoveries on social media
- Easy access to Google maps
- Find wineries near you with built-in geo-location