Kalliopeia is a high resolution music player app.
1. High-res audio playback
Supports up to 5.6MHz DSD and 384kHz PCM high-res audio. Capable of playing song synced to your iTunes.
- DSF / DIFF
- WAV / AIFF
- ALAC(Apple Lossless)
* A device with a portable amp or other function that supports high resolution is required to output high-res audio at its original quality. Headphones plugged directly into a headphone jack will output at 44.1kHz or 48kHz.
* To play DSD files, you need a DAC that supports DSD over PCM (DoP).
2. Converts standard audio files to high-res using upsampling
Kalliopeia links to your connected device to provide upsampling and playback at up to 192kHz.
* Kalliopeia has a fairly high CPU utilization rate, so your battery may drain faster when it is in use.
3. Built-in 11-band equalizer for bringing out that high-res power
Built-in 32Hz~32000Hz 11-band equalizer.
Use the 20 stock presets, or create and save your own settings.
You can also assign settings for each musical genre.
4. Attractive, user-friendly interface
Use Kalliopeia with ease and comfort thanks to a design resembling standard music apps you are familiar with.
5. Additional Features
- Gapless Playback
- Create playlists
- Enter the next songs to listen to with "Play Waitlist"
- Save your listening history (up to 20 songs)
- Shuffle, repeat
- Post what you are listening to on Twitter and other social networks
- Display/hide artwork on your lock screen
- Override screen auto-lock during playback
- Some icons are created by Icons8 (http://icons8.com/).