Learn kinesiology taping with the original Learn Taping app. This app contains all the relevant screening tests, muscle tests and tape application methods required for a successful course of treatment. The app is your guide to the original kinesiology taping system. The app is based on the concept of the treatment clock, developed by the Perfect Therapy Academy in Germany, and which has achieved worldwide success.
The treatment clock consists of four steps ensuring that you gain the maximum benefit from taping.
1. The screening test, 2. the muscle test, 3. the application of the tape and 4. the retest
1 What is a screening test?
It is a function test. It examines the affected
region of the body.
2 What is a muscle test?
It is a functional test that examines the muscles’ strength and is a diagnostic instrument.
3 What is a tape application?
It is a therapy method.
4 What is a retest?
The retest reviews the function of muscle strength, along with the result.
In high quality videos, you will learn the treatment concept for the original kinesiology taping, step by step. Expand, try out and refresh your knowledge. You will have the intricacies of testing and taping muscles in accordance with the diagnosis at your fingertips at all times. Take advantage of all the possible application options, to the benefit of patients and clients.
The Learn Taping app offers:
• Quick, intuitive menu navigation
• Visual clarity on the important practical points
• Essential knowledge of kinesiology taping – the complete package contains 59 videos, spanning screening test, muscle tests and the tape application methods for kinesiology taping
• Videos on the 8 most important screening tests (8x)
• Videos on 24 of the most important muscle tests (24x)
• Videos on 27 of the most important kinesiology tape applications (27x)
Ideal for physiotherapists, chiropractors, masseurs, doctors, midwives and students, as well as for anyone who wishes to discover and treat the causes of muscle pain.
What users say:
“This app surprised me with the clarity and depth of your programme – This is knowledge I can use every day.”
“This app is a treasure trove of knowledge that I can use to provide my patients with lasting help.”
“Why only now? But better late than never – finally everything you need to know about muscle tests, all in one place!”