Everyday, at coletiv studio, we need to develop new ideas, prototype, discuss, mix, plan, organize and iterate our work.
We love to use pen, paper and whiteboards because they are quick and intuitive.
At the end of the day, all this drawings are archived in our "Google Drive", so we can later see or share them.
BUT WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
Right now we need to follow many steps:
1. Open the camera app
2. Take a photo of our drawing on paper or whiteboard
3. Open "Google Drive" app
4. Select the destination folder
5. Select the photo from the library
6. Upload the photo and wait
What if you could do the same with a single tap?
MEET Coletiv Snap!, a streamlined way of recording your thoughts on paper (or whiteboard).
You just have to:
1. Open the Coletiv Snap! app
2. Tap to capture the photo of your drawing
3. And it is automatically uploaded to your "Google Drive"