Following the latest news from your favourite sources has never been easier! Add the websites you visit the most and experience how NWS combines all sources into a single app.
Supports all news sources and blogs that provide RSS feeds. Don't know how that works? Don't worry, we'll help you find the right source by entering the URL of the website.
How it works:
1. Download the app
2. Enter the URL of your favourite website
3. We'll try to find any source (RSS) from the provided URL
4. Enjoy the latest articles!
Tip: If the source can not be found by the app, you can always try to enter the direct URL to the RSS feed. We'll remember it so you don't have to do this twice.
- Add sources by entering URL of website
- View list of articles from all sources or per source
- View article
- With a single gesture, you can read the full article on the (mobile) website of the publisher
- Share articles
- Combine sources into multiple sets and create your own list of articles with a specific subject
With the free version you can use all features of the app without advertisements! But the number of sources is limited to just one, and you can only read articles of the last 24 hours.
By going Premium you can add as many sources as you like, and read articles of the last 7 days. In addition, you are supporting the development of future upgrades.
Can't add your favourite source, or do you need any other help? Don't hesitate to contact us directly from the app (go to 'Feedback' in the menu) or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org