** As FEATURED by Apple under 'New Apps We Love' **
Tempo is a beautifully designed runner's log for runs recorded with your Apple Watch. Use the Workout app on your Apple Watch to track your runs and come back to Tempo to view details of your runs. It is great for analyzing runs, staying motivated and help us run better!
FOR THE LOVE OF RUNNING
Tempo is specifically built for runners, by a runner. Read Tempo's story here - http://indie.sh/tempo/story
INTUITIVE DESIGN, USEFUL FEATURES
• Simple and well organized running log
- View your runs organized clearly by days
- Days are combined into weeks for weekly distance totals
• Track your progress with graphs
- See your mileage add up on a graph for weekly and monthly distances
- Both, weekly and monthly, graphs also show a running total for last 7 days and 30 days respectively
• Heart Rate and Pace insights
- View average heart rate and pace for a run
- Analyze further by going over average heart rate and pace for each split of a run
• Weather conditions
- With watchOS 3, when you run outside, you can see how hot (or cold) and muggy (humid) weather was during a run
• Settings to suit your training style and more
- Set your weekly training cycle to begin on Sunday, Monday or any other day of the week
- Use miles or km for distance and pace
- View runs that were accidentally recorded as walks
• Powerful, but also PRIVATE
- Tempo is built with privacy as a core principle. Your data is yours. We will never claim it, sell it or share it with anyone.
EXCLUSIVELY BUILT FOR APPLE WATCH RUNNERS
1. Tempo can only process runs recorded with your Apple Watch and the Workout app. All your runs should be stored in the Health app. When you save a run in the Workout app, it is also saved in the Health app.
2. Tempo does not support running data that is stored in the Health app from other 3rd party apps.
Enjoy & Keep Running :)