Silo Trainer - Workout intervals, with a tap on the wrist.
Silo Trainer uses the Taptic Engine on the Apple Watch to tap you to between intervals. This lets you do High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts without having to constantly keep track of time.
Interval training is an efficient workout method. It comprises intense bursts of exercise followed by periods of rest. Silo Trainer lets you set up your favorite intervals workout. When you're ready, simply press "GO" on your Apple Watch.
Crossfit, HIIT, Circuit Training, and Tabata are interval workouts that require precise timing. This makes Silo Trainer the perfect app for your wrist. After each workout session, Silo Trainer connects with HealthKit to show your heart rate.
In the end, the vision of Silo is to improve your workout experience. Now you can spend less time watching the clock, and more time focused on your fitness. Learn more at silotrainer.com.
* Instant notifications between intervals.
* Haptic feedback for workout in silence.
* Simple workout setup (set and forget).
* Set up to 6 activities and up to 60 reps.
* 60 seconds max per activity.
* Minimalistic display countdown timer.
* Post-workout heart rate monitor.
*Apple Watch Required*