Send your lover an adoration and shower them with your true love.
Adoration dust contains powerful, magic ingredients and should be used only in small quantities and only on someone so very special that he/she holds your true love and affection. Extensive tests have shown that there is a very strong probability that casual of flippant use, no matter how well intended, shall result in undesired consequences. Adoration dust, like truth, should only be dispensed wisely and in appropriate situations. Overuse of adoration dust, like the overuse of good wine, is counterproductive. Any appropriate use shall immediately release and hold harmless adoration dust merchants, manufacturer, licensing agents and principals from any and all liability.
Directions to Use Adoration Dust:
1. Use only on someone you truly adore. Note: Never use Adoration Dust under false pretenses – see disclaimer below:
2. Use only on someone who wants to be adored
3. Use only when you have accepted the reality that the secret is not your finding the right man or woman, but in your being the right man or woman. Note: you can change you. Adoration dust contains magic that is released only when used by those who truly love and adore.
4. Use sparingly at first. Overuse may cause the intended recipient to develop immunity to adoration dust.
5. When applying adoration dust, the use of the spoken words, “I adore you” will strengthen and enhance the magic of adoration dust.