Ace your ACLS with Canadian ACLS Mastery! Featuring over 200+ practice questions covering ECG rhythm identification, pharmacology, and practical application, Canadian ACLS Mastery gets you score you need to get your ACLS and care for critical patients.
**Content is based on the latest 2015 ACLS and CPR Provider Guidelines from the AHA. We continuously update our app to meet most recent standards.**
Whether you are a paramedic, a nurse, or a med student, you can study on-the-go with tutorials, quick reference charts, core knowledge rationales, and Megacode practice questions and quizzes.
No network connection required!
Created by experienced ACLS-certified professionals, Canadian ACLS Mastery allows you to study efficiently- anytime- anywhere. Now you can make better use of your downtime and have fun while doing it!
• 200+ practice questions with images and detailed explanations
• Content based on 2015 Canadian ACLS Provider Manual and AHA Guidelines Updates for CPR and ECC
• Access in-depth information on assessment tools and common laboratory tests and learn how to interpret the significance of your findings.
• Review step by step instructions for IO insertion, pacing, and cardioversion so you can enhance your ACLS learning stations
• Includes our how-to guide to obtaining your ACLS Certification, along with test-taking strategies for the test
• In depth statistics display your strengths and weaknesses
• ECG rhythms
• The BLS
• Primary and Secondary Surveys
• Special Circumstances
• Post-Arrest Care
• Core Algorithms
• Dosing algorithm for naloxone
Whether you are facing the Megacode testing station for first time or tackling ACLS renewal, ACLS Mastery will prepare you for success. Content is based on current AHA guidelines, best practice standards, and tips from the experts. Let the ACLS Mastery App help you achieve the results you work hard for everyday.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email us at email@example.com.