Evolution for Pokemon Go - Dynamic Photo Pokémon Evolve Live Wallpapers
Live Wallpaper will change to static when your device is in Low Power mode. Live Wallpaper currently only work with 3D touch on iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus.
- Set iPhone Lock Screen -
1. Start up the Evolution app, choose any Live Photo you want, save to camera roll.
2. Go to the Photos app and select Live Photo you want.
3. Tap the Share button.
4. Tap the “Use as Wallpaper” button to the Share sheet (all the way to the right).
5. Swipe and pinch to zoom to frame the Live Photo just the way you want it.
6. Press down to play the Live Photo so you can make sure the action fits perfectly.
7. Make sure the Live Photo button is selected and tap Set.
8. Choose Set Lock Screen (or optionally, Set both).
+ The Live Photo won't animate on your Home Screen, just your Lock Screen, so if you do Set Both it' more of a way to keep the visuals consistent.
9. Press on the screen to see this wallpaper animate.
**Please note that if your device does not support 3D Touch, you can only set Live Photos as standard (non-animated) wallpapers.**
Download now, Enjoy it!