Pedometer Plus counts your steps, calculating your approximate distance, duration and calories burned using the built-in step counter sensor on your device.
It only works on devices that contain a step counter, such as iPhone 5s / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / SE.
Pedometer Plus can be used whenever you do exercise involving walking or running.
- Automatically records your steps using the Apple Motion Co-processor (M7/M8/M9).
- Calculates your approximate distance, duration and calories burned.
- Works in the background all day without draining much battery.
- Today widget, icon badge step and daily goal notification.
- Advanced graph and history for steps: yearly, monthly, daily and hourly (click the circle).
- Export your step history to a CSV file (Pro feature).
- Display floors climbed (Only iPhone 6 / 6s & iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus)
- No GPS required.
- Import history data from Apple Health.
* Network connections require the app to be running in the background (requires "Background App Refresh").
* Before use you can open ‘Settings’, where you can set your step length, body weight, and body height for accurate calorie and distance calculation.
* If you like this app then please support us - you can remove ads and unlock pro features from the menu.
* We welcome your ideas and suggestions - please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Pedometer-Plus-535799719951732/ or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps