Includes several clinical conditions with diagnosis, treatment guidelines and algorithms
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open recently viewed topics
- Bookmark frequently visited topics
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to mark topics regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
SKYSCAPE GALAXY INTEGRATION
Skyscape offers over 400 titles from 30+ publishing partners along with other productivity apps for doctors, nurses and students. Galaxy integration allows seamless navigation between all Skyscape apps.
ABOUT THE 5-MINUTE ORTHOPEDIC CONSLT
Designed to provide easy-to-use, subject-specific information during rapid consultations. The organization and indexing make this a valuable resource that can be used while seeing patients in the clinic or hospital setting by practitioners in orthopaedic surgery, family practice, primary care, emergency room practice, pediatrics, and gerontology.
Consistent presentation of information within each topic enables the user to scan over 250 orthopaedic problems to find specific information or to gain an overview of the whole topic within minutes.
- New alphabetical organization
- Includes Acromioclavicular joint arthritis, ankle instability, biceps tendon rupture, chordoma, desmoid tumor, epithelioid sarcoma, femoral shaft fracture in children, and many more!
- Designed for rapid consultation on over 250 orthopaedic problems encountered by orthopaedic surgery, primary care, or ER practitioners.
- Easy navigation through even complicated patient complaints.
- Diagnosis Section for each condition covers signs and symptoms, physical examination, imaging procedures, pathologic findings and differential diagnosis
- Provides comprehensive information on the management of each condition, including surgical and medical treatments, physical therapy, patient education, monitoring, and prognosis helpful list of references provided for each condition
Includes condensed discussions of relevant in-depth information such as etiology and pathogenesis