Feel the pulse of local culture - anywhere you are, anywhere you go.
The Culture Trip's new app lets you tune in to the best of food, art, film, books, travel and more, for every single country in the world. You can cultivate the global citizen within via fascinating cultural content, worldwide. You can master your own city with stories and recommendations from our 36 city-hubs (fresh content daily!).
Over 25 million people have read The Culture Trip this year alone, and 1.2 million are part of our community on social media.
● UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014)
● 36 dedicated city-hubs with new hyper-local articles daily, including: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, Houston, Toronto, Shanghai, Mumbai, Melbourne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, London, and many more.
● Even more content from every other country in the world
● Content for every kind of culture lover: food, film, travel, music, art, design, literature, architecture, history, landmarks worldwide
Thinking about traveling abroad or want to discover a new landmark in your hometown?
Want to be the one that teaches your family and friends about the next trip, or do some homeschooling?
The Culture Trip is your compass for discovering new artwork, nostalgic bands & theater history, artists, relaxing spots, fashion designs, photography collections, new delicious cuisines and much more.
Also, check out our most read articles:
● The 10 Oldest Languages Still Spoken In The World Today
● Daruma Doll: Japan’s Most Popular Good Luck Charm
● The 12 Best Korean Fashion Bloggers You Need To Follow
● Salar Jung Museum: One Family’s Million-Object Collection
● Top 10 Things to Do & See in Shoreditch
● The Artwork of Lawrence James Bailey: Failed Escapes
● The 10 Best Michelin-Star Restaurants in Singapore
● Houston Landmarks For Science Lovers
From our users:
"This app is great for those city breaks in a new city or even to discover new places in your own town!"
"A great way to find things to do in my city, finished with a great-looking app. I've learned things about my own city from the first time starting it up."