Shree Ganesha Puja at Home - An Auspicious beginning
Lord Ganesha, the prodigal son of Shiva and Parvati, is the most worshipped God. Before doing any auspicious work Ganesha must be worshipped. Before doing any puja, Shree Ganesha Puja must be performed. He is the God who removes your obstacles. He is the embodiment of wisdom and worshipped by those seeking knowledge. In his various forms he is worshipped as Buddhi Ganapati for better knowledge, Vidya Ganapati for studies, Siddhi Ishwarya Ganapati for wealth, Sankata Nashana Ganapati to remove obstacles and difficulties etc. He is also the presiding Deity of Astrology.
Shree Ganesha Puja is performed:
• During any auspicious beginning like commencing a business etc.
• It improves family bondage.
• It is performed to overcome diseases.
• It is performed for achieving planned objectives without hindrance.
• It is performed for success in works/projects without any problems.
• It is performed for education, marriage, health and wealth.
• It is performed to attain prosperity in various aspects of life.
• It is also done at the beginning of other Homas.
• Puja at home for Ganesha Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi.
This iPhone Tool guides you through Audio, Lyrics, Meanings and Steps to perform Shree Ganesha Puja at home as mentioned in Hindu scriptures.
Steps covered in this Tool are:
• Achamanam (Water Purification)
• Vighnesvara Prarthana (Ganesha Invocation)
• Sankalpam (Dedication of Puja)
• Avahanam (Welcoming Offering)
• Arghyam (Washing The Lord's Feet and Hand)
• Achamanam (Offering Water)
• Snanam (Ritual Bathing)
• Alankaram (Adorments)
• Pushpam (Offering Flowers)
• Dhupam (Offering Incense)
• Dipam (Offering Light)
• Naivedyam (Offering Food)
• Vighnesvarashtottara (108 names of Ganesha)
• Mantra Puspham (Worship with Flowers)
• Arati (Worship with Flame)
• Rakshadharanam (Prayer for Protection)
• Arpanam (Final Consecration)
• Visarjanam (Farewell and Apologies)
- Complete Shree Ganesha Puja in Sanskrit & English
- Full Audio Tracks with Play, Pause, Rewind and Stop Buttons
- Each Steps have been fully described with meaning
- No need for Sanskrit Setting
Please Note: For performing Shree Ganesha Puja the methods, steps, offerings, pronunciation and meanings may differ in each community, religion or person's own belief for which you need to follow your own methods & beliefs. Information on this iPhone ebook is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own belief. Content about each steps is taken/edited from various online sources. If you have any obligation or suggestions please email them to us, we welcome your feedback & suggestions. IndiaNIC is not responsible for any statements or claims. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors.