Give your egg what it deserves!
Every egg is different and thus has to be treated as such.
Did you ever wonder why your boiled eggs are sometimes perfect and sometimes not?
Well, cooking the perfect egg means more than just dropping it into boiling hot water for several minutes.
There are many factors you have to pay attention to like:
• The temperature of your egg (fridge or room temperature)
• The size of your egg
• Your altitude (the pressure takes influence on the boiling temperature)
How does the Scientific Egg Timer work?
1. Go to the preference screen (info button) and set the temperature of your egg and the altitude of your current location.
2. Rezise the egg on the main screen by touching its bottom and pulling down until it has about the same size as the egg you're about to cook
3. Use the slider below to set the desired consistency
You can stop the timer anytime.
If you stopped and want to reset just shake your iPhone.
If you want the timer to go on press "Start".
When your egg is ready you will hear a chicken clucking until you press "Stop" or shake your iPhone.
What you get:
• Formula based on physical experiments and studies
• Automatic altitude setting by GPS (works only outdoors and with iPhone 3G)
• Animated rezising of the egg by touch
• Shake your egg to reset the timer or stop the alarm
• Chicken alarm
• Calculation in feet and meter
• All your settings will be saved so you don't have to reset them every time you want to cook an egg
With this little application your egg will be eggXactly to the point.
Have fun cooking perfect eggs.