Flickr Searchr is an easy, simple and quick way to search and browse public Flickr images on your iPhone. Simply start up the app, type in a search and browse the photos that are returned.
- Simply, yet none distracting controls, they're hidden until you need them. (Smart, eh?)
- Rotate your device to switch between portrait and landscape Flickr photos.
- Save any Flickr image you want to your Photo Gallery to e-mail to friends or keep on your phone or iPod.
- Visit the photo's Flickr page at the click of a button to comment on a photo, bookmark the page, or even just find out more about it.
- Browse the next and previous Flickr images by tapping on the left or right edge of the screen.
- See the image title and artist by tapping on the bottom edge of the screen.
- Return the Flickr photo search menu by tapping the top edge of the screen.
- The quickest straight to Flickr photo search feature, just open and type in what photos you're looking for.
SO EASY TO USE:
- Search for any Flickr image by clicking the image search box and typing in your Flickr query.
- Browse the photo results by tapping on the left or right side of the screen
- See the photography info, save instructions, and Flickr webpage link by tapping on the bottom edge of the screen.
- Try a different Flickr search by tapping on the top edge of the screen.
- Rotate the iPhone to switch between portrait and landscape picture modes for viewing.