Need a new job? Not getting the results you want? Maybe it's what you are saying ... Or, not saying! Transform your iPhone into an indispensable interview coach with the "right words" to get the job you want.
Nationally acclaimed Career Coach and best selling author, Deborah Brown-Volkman, PCC has helped thousands of clients land the perfect job. She brings her one-on-one career coaching techniques to your pocket in an easy-to-use format.
"As a career coach, I see my clients struggle every day in their job searches. They are smart and qualified people who are good at what they do. They are accomplished. They have gone to the right schools and made right moves. But when it comes to looking for a job, they freeze. They do not know what to say!"
Many experts tell you to ask for what you want in your career; to stand up tall, and go for it. But, these experts do not tell you what to say. Deborah gives you the actual words to use with sample scripts and straightforward advice.
- What should you say when calling your network of contacts to help you get a job?
- How should you explain your job history in an interview?
- What should you say to get your calls returned?
PUT THE RIGHT WORDS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS:
- The specific words employers want to hear from you.
- How to ask for and get the job you want.
- What to say during a salary discussion.
- Your words can save a bad interview.
- What to say in an interview follow-up.
- What to say so you are remembered in a sea of candidates.
- Do not let the tough questions slip by.
- The Rule Of Three
ABOUT YOUR COACH
Deborah Brown-Volkman is a top professional certified coach, a respected career expert, and author of several best-selling books. As founder and president of SurpassYourDreams.com, Deborah Brown-Volkman has helped thousands of people successfully transform their careers and their lives.
Surpass Your Dreams has been delivering a message of motivation, success, and personal fulfillment since 1998. Current and former clients include individuals from: JPMorganChase, Oracle Corporation, Lucent Technologies, General Motors, Procter & Gamble, Ziff Davis, IBM, American Express, EDS, Ogilvy & Mather, McCann-Erickson Worldgroup, Columbia University, New York University, Chief Executive Magazine, MSNBC, & BMW.