Chalkboard is undoubtedly a simple invention that itself drives inventions and innovation. Chalkboards started revolutionizing education as early as 1801(*)(**) - the very beginning of the 19th century. Probably coincidence, but more probably some kind of consequence - the 19th century turned out a century remarkable for the beginning of widespread invention, discovery, and significant developments in the understanding of almost every aspect of science: mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography... etc.
No matter what, chalkboards, for a very long time in the past 200+ years, were the places where most great scientists and inventors got nurtured, and the same places where they breed inventions, revolutions and discoveries.
So, bring Pocket Chalkboard to your innovative and revolutionary iPhone with its simplicity and inspiration.
- Save the latest drawing for replay (press the save button to save)
- Stroke by stroke replay of the last saved drawing
- Realistic chalk sound and eraser sound
- Partial erase with eraser/duster
- Black or green board color
- Different chalk colors (scroll chalks to left or right to reveal hidden chalks)
- To capture or share your Pocket Chalkboard drawing/writing as image, simply press the "Home" and "Sleep" buttons at the same time. The "chalkboard" will be saved as image in you Photo Album. Select "Email Photo" in Photo Album to share.
- When you draw on Pocket Chalkboard, make sure you are not touching any part of the iPhone/iPod touchscreen except with the finger you do the drawing.
====Join the flickr Group:====