"I was surprised—especially with the Deluxe app—at how well the blend of the natural acoustic guitar and electric effects worked"
- Macworld.com 2009 -
Guitar FX Chorus is a digital guitar effect unit for your acoustic guitar.
The concept is simple: While you play your guitar, the microphone of the headset of your iPhone or iPod Touch picks up the sound of your acoustic guitar. Guitar FX applies the chorus effect in real time to the input signal and outputs the result directly over the earphones. As a consequence, your acoustic guitar will sound to you just like an electric guitar that is plugged into an amplifier with a chorus effect unit.
What you get:
- 10 different chorus effects
- the intensity of the effect can be adjusted continuously
- save up to four own presets and reload them at any time with a short touch of a button
- presets are saved by holding down one of the preset buttons for three seconds
- super low latency between 12 and 23 milliseconds
- high quality audio output at 44.1 KHz
In case you like Guitar FX Chorus, you should check out our other two applications Guitar FX Echo and Guitar FX Deluxe. Guitar FX Deluxe lets you combine the effects chorus, echo, and distortion in any combination.
- iPhone with any kind of earphones
- iPod Touch 2nd generation with a headset that has an integrated MICROPHONE
The headset's microphone is essential, because the iPod itself does not have a microphone. We recommend the Apple Stereo Headset with integrated microphone. This headset is not the one shipped with the iPod, it has to be bought additionally.
- iPod Touch 1st generation is NOT supported
Currently Guitar FX Chorus is intended for usage with a earphones only. Be aware that Guitar FX Chorus may amplify your audio input. Thus, care should be taken to avoid exaggerated audio input that can cause ear damage. Also, Guitar FX Chorus is currently not meant to be used with your Hi-Fi system, as feedback may occur that can damage your audio hardware.