Welcome to International Lawn Bowls, the first 'old-school' bowling game for the iPhone or iPodTouch.
In the game of Lawn Bowls, players take turns to roll their bowls along the green trying to finish with their bowls closest to the Jack. Depending upon the amount of speed and angle, bowls will follow a curved path toward the Jack. This creates a skilful game of precision-aiming, fast-driving and tactical-blocking.
Full rules and instructions are included in the game.
Please see a video of the game in action at the URL below.
• Full 3D environment, with accurately simulated physical objects and collisions;
• Simple and intuitive (yet tactical and engaging) game with colourful graphics;
• Support for up to 4 players in the same game (with comical random names);
• Play against your friends, or play against the CPU AI controlled players;
• Bowl using the Touch-Screen (can be comfortably used one handed);
• Bowl using the built-in Accelerometer (tilt for angle, acceleration for power);
• Interactive cameras, fluidly track the action from various positions and angles;
• Challenging game play with 3 levels of AI difficulty;
"This has become my favorite game. The AI is excellent, and game play is fun because success is a function of skill, not luck." [Originally Posted by Grist, TouchArcade.com forum].