A red ball moves along trails, which are shown on tiles of different patterns. The tiles can be slid either horizontally or vertically. The idea is to form a rail for the ball that doesn’t end into an edge. It may sound simple but as time goes by, the ball speeds up... Plus, tiles may be rotated or shuffled at any moment...
So how long can you hold?
- Tiles slide in whole lines or columns
- Once the ball has crossed a tile, its pattern is randomly changed.
- If a tile is dragged while the ball attempts to reach it, the track is missed and the game is over.
- It is not possible to slide a tile while the ball is on it.
- The initial speed varies according to the difficulty level (easy / normal / hard).
- Random changes will happen more or less often depending on the chosen level.