Remember the joy when we doodle on the classic magnetic doodle boards - with only a "Ring" tool, a "Disc" tool and a Pen to do drawings in grey; A "sliding eraser bar" that allows you to erase across the screen.
Use Pocket Doodle to remember how we used to create funny "arts" under these constrains. (Or see how your kids do it too!)
Pocket Doodle even makes your sketches appear "under" the "honeycomb".
Don't miss Pocket Doodle if you like magna doodle! Already got another classic board etch a sketch? Then get Pocket Doodle to complete your classic doodle board collection!
- Standard "Ring", "Disc" and "Pen" drawing tools
- Slide with the "eraser bar handle" to erase across the screen
- Save the latest drawing for replay (Press the "Save" button to save)(*)
- Stroke by stroke replay of the last saved drawing(*)
- Interactive sound effects
- Tap on empty spaces on the top or left frame to switch frame color
* Only strokes made after the last erasing action (whether partial or full erasing) will be saved for replay. Sketches left over on the screen after a partial erasing will not be saved for replay.
** To capture or share your Pocket Doodle drawing as image, simply press the "Home" and "Sleep" buttons at the same time. The "doodle board" will be saved as image in you Photo Album. Select "Email Photo" in Photo Album to share.
====Join the flickr Group====