Photo Album Pro lets you use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a wireless photo album which can be accessed by Wi-Fi from any local Mac or PC web browser with password protection.
All you need to do is type in the given iPhone URL into your web browser, and you are instantly connected for viewing, downloading, and uploading photos.
Photo Album Pro also lets you store thousands of JPEG photos in a hierarchical folder system on your iPhone for viewing all your photos while anywhere.
With Photo Album Pro, you can experience the freedom of having instant access to thousands of important photos right in your pocket.
Photo Album Pro runs on both the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Advanced easy-to-use interface
- Adjust the saturation, luminosity, temperature, and color balance of any photo
- View, download, and upload photos from any local Wi-Fi connected web browser
- View multiple JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF photos at the same time
- Automatically caches all opened photos for resuming at any time
- Import any photo from the iPhone camera or photo library
- Text tool for adding text to photos
- Black & white, sepia, and tint photo filters
- Double-tap on photos to zoom in up to 6400%
- Double-tap on photo corners to zoom out
- Presentation panel for viewing all photos in a folder
- Slideshow feature for presenting all photos in a folder
- Photo browsing using swipe gestures
- Favorites panel for quick access to any photo
- Ability to save any modified photo to the photo library
- Ability to play MPEG4 videos (.mp4, .mov, .mpv, .3gp)
- On-line user guide with step by step screenshots
- Create an unlimited number of photo folders and subfolders
- Delete any photo or folder by sliding over left to right
- Browse thousands of photos on the iPhone hard disk
- Easily switch between photos by sliding over the title bar
- Drag up on the title bar to enter full screen mode
- Drag down on the title bar to exit full screen mode
- Tap and hold to copy edited photos to the pasteboard
- Tap on the "HD" button to display the file's location in the file browser
- Send e-mails with PDF, Word, Excel, or photo attachments
- Tap-and-hold on attachments in the Mail app to transfer and open
- Tap-and-hold on the document's icon in the Document Picker to preview
- Works anywhere online or offline
- Compress or rename a photo by tapping its icon
- Backup thousands of photos with the built-in zip compression
- Upload hundreds of photos at a time with zip uncompress