**** Release Special Price ****
His Last Bow is a collection of seven Sherlock Holmes stories (eight
in American editions) by Arthur Conan Doyle, as well as the title of
one of the stories in that collection. Originally published in 1917,
it contains the various Holmes stories published between 1908 and
1913, as well as the one-off title story from 1917.
The collection was originally called Reminiscences of Sherlock Holmes
and did not contain the actual story His Last Bow, which appeared
later, after the full-length The Valley of Fear was published. However
later editions added it and changed the title. Some recent complete
editions have restored the earlier title.
The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge was not originally published under
that name; it is a lengthy two-part story, consisting of The Singular
Experience of Mr John Scott Eccles and The Tiger of San Pedro, and on
original publication it bore no collective title other than "A
Reminiscence of Mr Sherlock Holmes".
- The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge
- The Adventure of the Cardboard Box
- The Adventure of the Red Circle
- The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans
- The Adventure of the Dying Detective
- The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax
- The Adventure of the Devil's Foot
- His Last Bow