A Web browser with bookmark bar, dual web views, and batch image downloading.
Check the main features in a movie at:
You can open an index page of a web page(news, blog, images, etc.) in the first view(above) and check each link target in the second view(below). You do not have to switch the tabs back and forth any more.
The dual-view and the bookmark bar with bookmarklets work best for language learners. It takes just two steps to look up an unknown word:
1. Select any unknown word.
2. Tap a dictionary bookmarklet on the bookmark bar.
You can search a word with Google in just two steps, too!
The browser also has the function to batch-download the displayed images and image targets of displayed links.
Other features include:
- Bookmark managed by tags
- Adding bookmark of a web page being displayed in Safari directly to iNetDual
- Controls by shaking iPhone/iPod touch
- Merged address field for URL and Google search
- Supports bookmark bar, where you can put your favorite links and make it easily accessible.
- Supports bookmarklets.
- Bookmarklets can be put on the bookmark bar.
- Execute a bookmarklet on one web view and display the result on the other web view.
- Select a character string on the web view and a bookmarklet can be executed against the selected string.
- Simple Bookmarklet editor.
- Supports the portrait mode and the landscape mode for the device orientation.
- The device orientation can be locked in the portrait mode.
- In the landscape mode, the status bar is hidden, making a bigger web area.
- Work with other applications such as iDownload.
- Customizable shake operations.