MobiTradeOne for FOREX.com is an advanced solution for trading currencies at the largest financial market in the world with the biggest turnover – the Foreign Exchange.
MobiTradeOne gives you an opportunity to manage your FOREX.com UK account, observe financial market trends, place new orders and execute current positions.
Use MobiTradeOne when you are away from your computer or as an addition to your desktop applications. Install MobiTradeOne for FOREX.com on your iPhone and enjoy its rich range of features and benefits.
MobiTradeOne for FOREX.com is completely FREE for FOREX.com UK customers.
You can try the app for 15 days and only Practice accounts are supported during the period. To try MobiTradeOne application with a practice account you should follow the steps below:
1.Open a new Practice account at www.mobitradeone.com or through the application;
2.Use username and password provided to access the application.
To work with Live accounts you will have to open a new live account or transfer your existing one to our company. You lose nothing but 5 minutes, the procedure is simple and quick and in return you get a full suite of MobiTradeOne applications compatible with Windows Mobile, Android, BlackBerry and all mobile phones with Java support.
Moreover, under our Special Offer you will be provided with powerful financial tools for data download, technical analysis and trading for the whole amount of about 2000 USD! And can get all this absolutely FREE!
Learn more about this special offer at http://www.mobitradeone.com/iphoneforex.html.
- One-click access to trading with almost all order types and conditions available through FOREX.com;
- Full-day history of trading and order activity;
- Real-time snapshot FX rates for tracking your currencies, managing positions and executing orders;
- Comprehensive charts with various intervals from 1 minute to 1 month displayed as line, candlesticks and bars;
- FOREX.com Economic Calendar where you can find the following details on the most important economic indicators: Date and time of issue of the indicator, Country of issue, Indicator, Period, Previous values, Forecast values;
- Technical analysis indicators including Pivot Points, Fibonacci, Simple Moving Average (SMA), Exponential Moving Average (EMA), Weighted Moving Average (WMA), Parabolic SAR, Bollinger bands, MACD, Commodity Channel index (CCI), Relative Strength Index (RSI), Momentum and Williams %R;
- Up to 8 indicators can be shown simultaneously on the same chart;
- User friendly mobile terminal interface;
- Built-in security to protect your trading and account information and features to customize your own trading preferences.
Also designed and available for Windows Mobile®, Android®, BlackBerry® and Mobile Phones.
FOREX Brokerage services provided exclusively by FOREX Brokerage services provided exclusively by GAIN Capital - FOREX.com UK Limited.
Currently we do not accept new accounts from the citizens and residents of the USA.
Now, only accounts with GAIN Capital - FOREX.com UK, Ltd are available for opening.