Keep track of your call and data usage throughout your monthly billing cycle for Optus iPhone cap plans using Mobile Usage.
It couldn't be simpler!
Version 3.0 has been released and supports the new Optus website format.
Some people have reported that they are seeing intermittent issues when the app is trying to authenticate with the Optus servers. If you are seeing this intermittently then it is likely that the Optus servers are playing up. If instead you have been unable to authenticate for a few days in a row, please contact me via email as there may be a specific issue with your account type or service plan. Optus have recently their website from the ground up and it is possible that they are still updating and tweaking it.
NOTE: Mobile Usage is not affiliated with Optus. It is a summary/analysis tool that accesses your call usage data on your behalf. Optus is a trademark of SingTel Optus Pty Limited. This version of the Mobile Usage application is designed for Optus post-paid plans.
== FEATURES ==
- One button refresh.
- Concise layout for easy access to total cap and data spend relative to your monthly billing cycle.
- Text message monitoring.
- Displays breakdown of usage and provides estimations so that you can pace your spending.
- Advanced options to control the way your total cap value is calculated.
== CONNECTION ISSUES ==
Check two things if you are having connection problems:
1. that you have good reception and can access the internet from your phone AND
2. that you can actually log in to the www.optus.com.au website using mobile Safari (this will check whether the actual Optus website account system is responsive).
If you are finding that it's taking a long time refresh, then it could be that the Optus servers themselves are unresponsive. Try again later. This again is not a fault with the app.
Please remember the usage reported is NOT your real-time usage, it is the usage amounts reported by Optus the last time they updated your usage information online. Optus can, at times, take a significant amount of time to update your usage online. If you need very strict monitoring usage
== MORE INFORMATION ==
For way more information about the application regarding features, limitations and an explicit disclaimer make sure you check out:
If you have any issues, feel free to email us directly via the support email address on the website.