PictureVault keeps your private or sensitive photos securely stored on your iPhone or iPod touch.
Access to stored photos requires a password of your choice.
The access password is never stored anywhere on your device.
Warning: do not forget the password. There is no way to recover it!
All photos are individually encrypted (including their thumbnails).
If your iPhone/iPod is stolen your photos will not be seen by anyone.
- Familiar user interface.
- Photos can be displayed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Photos can be zoomed.
- Inactivity time-out shuts down the application.
- Penalty for entering the wrong password X times.
- Unlimited number of folders can be created to organize photos.
- Folders can be renamed and deleted.
- A single photo or a set of photos can be deleted.
- A single photo or a set of photos can be moved to another folder.
- Photos can be imported from the iPhone photo library and encrypted.
- Photos can be exported to the iPhone photo library.
- PictureVault has a built-in web server that allows you to easily transfer photos between an PC or Mac and PictureVault via WiFi or 3G/EDGE.
- Multiple photos can be zipped and transferred in a single shot.
Plase visit PictureVault's home page (www.ttrix.com) for a complete list of functions and capabilities.
You can also watch a flash movie of PictureVault in action.