Whether you want to learn basic Spanish for your vacation, or you want to seriously study the language but don’t have time to attend school, this course is for you.
The iCaramba Spanish Course teaches you Spanish quickly and in a fun and engaging way. Although the course contains almost 200 pages worth of qualified material, you will breeze past it thanks to its varying content of texts, images, animations, sounds and interactive exercises.
You can study anywhere without the need for an internet connection. Just pick up your iPhone/iPod Touch when on the bus, train, airplane or in the car (preferably not while driving) and give it a few moments of your time. iCaramba will pick up from where you last left off.
- Contains Spanish Lessons 1-5.
- Easy, fun, and fast!
- Yet fully comprehensive with almost 200 pages worth of material.
- Our animated guide Juan will help you through the course.
- You can listen to ALL the phrases and words.
- Sp-Eng Audio Dictionary with all the words from the course.
- No internet needed.
- Varying exercises with text, audio and images.
- Originally designed for self-studies on PC/Mac in 2003, and extensively tested and improved ever since.
- Grammar is optional. You will still learn proper Spanish!
- 3 continuation courses in development.
(Note: By recombining the knowledge gained herein you will be able to manage many other scenarios as well.)
- Greet other people, present yourself, tell them what you do and where you come from. (Lesson 1-2)
- Go to a restaurant and order various food and drink. Ask your company what they want, and be a gracious host and order it for them. Get the check, pay, and don’t forget to tip the waiter. (Lesson 3-4)
- Make a hotel-reservation. Do you want a double-room? How many nights? Relate what day of the week it is. Get the keys and check in! (Lesson 5)
(Note: Even if you decide to skip the grammar, you will still gain this knowledge indirectly.)
- Verbs: Infinitive. Present tense. Regular and irregular.
- Nouns: Gender - Feminine and masculine. Singular and plural.
- Articles: Definite and indefinite.
- Pronouns: Subject.
There are already three continuation courses in development, with the second one being launched later this spring. This means that you can become VERY proficient in Spanish simply by sparing your iPhone/iPod Touch some moments of your time.
For more information and screenshots, visit www.iCarambaSpanishCourse.com.
And with that we bid you Bienvenido to the iCaramba Spanish Course!