Please go to APP store to search 'Loudreader' for many more great works such as:
Jane Austen Collection
Charles Dickens Collection
Sherlock Holmes Collection
30 books on politics and economics
Bible (in 10+ languages)
Tale and fables
Wuthering Heights is Emily Brontë's only novel. The name of the novel comes from the Yorkshire manor on the moors on which the story centers (as an adjective, wuthering is a Yorkshire word referring to turbulent weather). The narrative tells the tale of the all-encompassing and passionate, yet thwarted, love between Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw, and how this unresolved passion eventually destroys them and many around them.
Now considered a classic of English literature, Wuthering Heights met with mixed reviews by critics when it first appeared, with many horrified by the stark depictions of mental and physical cruelty. Though Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre was originally considered the best of the Brontë sisters' works, many subsequent critics of Wuthering Heights argued that its originality and achievement made it superior.
LoudReader, an advanced iPhone reader application, featuring a simple and non-intrusive pop-up control panel through a tap, provides the following important customer benefits:
* True Full screen reading mode to give the best utilization of your precious screen.
* Easy font size change with an intuitive pinch
* Quick scrolling navigation to provide an overview of the entire book.
* Easy scrolling navigation between chapters to quickly go to next/previous chapter or any other chapters in a book.
* Enhanced quick reference feature. Web browser style backward and forward functions maintain user's browser history. One tap on the green arrow (-> or <-) brings user back to the original book location.
In addition, LoudReader provides the following advanced features:
* Portrait and landscape reading mode. Text automatically reflows.
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text).
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position).