Moby-Dick is an 1851 novel by Herman Melville. The story tells the adventures of the wandering sailor Ishmael and his voyage on the whaleship Pequod, commanded by Captain Ahab. Moby-Dick is a great classic American novel about a whale hunter. Yet it hinted at some ideas that are not easily rendered, and many times can best be communicated with metaphors.
LoudReader, an advanced iPhone reader application, featuring a simple and non-intrusive pop-up control panel through a tap, provides the following important customer benefits:
* True full screen reading mode to give the best utilization of your precious screen.
* Easy font size change with an intuitive pinch or a +/- button to suit your preference.
* Easy scrolling navigation between chapters/stories to quickly go to next/previous story/chapter or any other stories/chapters in the book.
* Quick scrolling navigation to provide an overview of the entire book.
* Enhanced quick reference feature. Web browser style backward and forward functions maintain user's browser history. One tap brings user back to the original reading location.
* Portrait and landscape reading mode. Text automatically reflows.
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text).
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position).
LoudReader User Instructions:
LoudReader features a simple and non-intrusive pop-up control panel through a tap, which controls most of the important functions of the Reader.
* Each chapter / story is displayed in a continuous page, use finger to scroll the page down / up to read.
* Change font size with an intuitive pinch motion
* A single tap on the page pops up the control panel.
* Click the top right blue next/previous button to go to the next/previous chapter / story.
* Scroll the middle picker on the left to choose any chapter / story, then click the bottom right blue arrow button to read. You can also choose the scrolling position with the picker on the right.
* Click the bottom "+/-" button to change the font size
* Click the green arrows to navigate backward /forward to access the previous reading history for quick reference .
* Click the bottom left "i" button to access the book content index page.
* Click the book icon on the top left of the content index page to access other books If there are multiple books in the application.