Kanabun is a simple learning game of Japanese.
Use Hiragana on the game board and make as many Japanese words as possible to get high score in 2 minutes.
Although the rule is simple, the game is challenging.
If you are learning Japanese, this is the game for you!! Improve your vocabulary during just having fun.
23 Feb 2010
No.1 ranked in Game > Education category in Japan
My elementary school kids got addicted. Although it is very simple game, kids can learn words with having fun with their parents. 4 stars (k-matsu Japan)
Awfully addicting. Dangerous. 4 stars (Kojima Japan)
I play most in the games that I have downloaded!! It would be better if I could play music in my iTunes playlist during playing the game. 4 stars (Shiitake-kun Japan)
[How to play]
- Touch Hiragana buttons([あ], [か], ...) to make a word.
- Time limit is 120 seconds(2 minutes). Try to find as many words as you can.
- General nouns like いぬ or ねこ can be scored.
- Verbs like はしる are 0 point.
- Proper nouns like とうきよう are 0 point.
- You can use つ, や as substitutes of っ ゃ(small Tsu, Ya). せつけん can be scored.
- From 2 to 8 Hiraganas are allowed.
- Longer word has higher score.