A Realistic Tambourine is exactly what it sounds like, a tambourine app that actually handles realistically. With touch sensitivity, accurate handling of rhythmic motion, and multiple sounds to choose from, A Realistic Tambourine humbles the competition. We challenge you to compare for yourself. Make music with your friends; play along with the radio, whatever you like!
- Now you can listen to your iPod and use A Realistic Tambourine simultaneously!
- Accelerometer based touch sensitivity: the harder you shake and tap the tambourine, the louder it becomes!
- Pitch of the "hit" sound changes based on where the tambourine is struck
- Multiple tambourine sounds to choose from
- Realistic handling of rhythmic movements
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Optional Vibration for capable devices
- iPod integration
Simply shake the device to produce the tambourine "shake" sound. Tap the screen anywhere to produce the "hit" sound. You can alter the sounds that are being played by going to the settings screen (via tapping the info button).
To hear the tambourine at the intended volume you must make sure your phone is not muted and the volume is set to the max (both the general setting and once inside the app). The sounds were recorded at the maximum volume possible and if you shake/hit the tambourine with a reasonable force it can get pretty loud. Please keep the suggestions coming; thank you.
Please visit http://www.omegasoftweb.com/omega/tambourine.cfm for detailed instructions, support, and information. This website includes contact information for leaving constructive feedback and reporting any issues. We are here to help and to deliver the best product possible, so please be kind and read the full instructions and inquire as to any technical issues before leaving negative reviews. Thank you.