Chirpy "Early Learning Series"
Dolch Sight Words - Pre-Primer
WHAT ARE DOLCH SIGHT WORDS ?
In 1948 Edward William Dolch, PhD, compiled a list of the most frequently used words in the English language. The list consists of 220 words and the 95 nouns. Many of the words could not be "sounded out" and had to be learnt by "sight". Sight words make up 50 to 70 percent of any general text.
Chirpy is a friendly cheeky, fun loving chicken who has been specially developed from valuable feedback from parents, educators and children all around the world.
Let Chirpy teach your child to recognize the Pre-Primer set (40 words) of the 220 Dolch sight words through the use of our interactive flash card app.
• Rich colorful graphics
• Child friendly interface
• High quality professionally recorded audio featuring the amazing voices of Carole Richards (UK) and Melissa LaFore (US)
• Many changeable backgrounds
• Complete control of audio behavior
• SHAKE function for random words
a and away big blue can come down find for funny go help here I in is it jump little look make me my not one play red run said see the three to two up we where yellow you
• Children who love and watch the Wiggles, Bananas in Pajamas, Little Einstein, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Disney channel, Thomas The Tank Engine, Dora the explorer, Barnie, Winnie the pooh, Blue's Clues or Sesame Street.
• People learning English or the ABC (alphabet)
• Parent home schooling
• Preschool teachers or parents who uses flashcards
• Children learning to read or recognize sightwords
• Kids wanting to learn on their own
OTHER TITLES FROM 22Moo
• The Greatest Paper Planes
• Dolch Sight Words Primer, 1st,2nd,3rd Grade and Nouns.
• Video Origami
• Tic Tac Toe
• Little Artist
Please feel free to contact us with your feedback so that we are able to improve and produce the best possible application for you and your child.