- One of the "Top 10 Apps for iPhone Mom (aka "The New Soccer Mom")" on the No Fuss Fabulous website.
***** For a limited time 50% off *****
Junior McPea may be small, but he sure knows his ABCs! Let Junior McPea guide your child through 78 whimsical and interactive ABC flashcards.
McPea ABC has 3 activities for your preschooler::
Each brightly illustrated flashcard helps kids learn to read and write by introducing them to letters, letter sounds, and letter formation. Designed for toddlers and preschoolers aged 2 – 5.
Children will enjoy swiping through the cards and listening to Junior McPea say the letter, the sound it makes, and the word shown on the card. They can move through the alphabet in order or mix it up by turning on shuffle. Younger kids like to spy Junior McPea on every card.
On the flip side of each card kids can practice early writing skills by tracing the uppercase and lowercase letter. What's even cooler is that kids can also draw on top of the flashcard in a separate drawing pad.
With Junior McPea, learning ABCs has never been more fun!
How to use McPea ABC:
- 3 decks of 26 letters each, a total of 78 ABC flashcards.
- View 1 deck at a time, or all 3 together.
- SWIPE to move through the flashcards.
- Turn on shuffle to mix up cards, then SHAKE to reshuffle.
- After swiping to a card, Junior McPea says the letter, the sound it makes and the word depicted on the card.
- Tap once to repeat the Junior McPea sound.
- Touch "FLIP" or double-tap to flip the card over.
- Flipside has tracing mode for tracing uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Flipside also has a separate drawing pad for drawing over the image associated with each letter.
- SHAKE to erase when tracing or drawing.
Questions? Support? Feedback?
Contact us at email@example.com