Now, you can take SushiGuru with you to sound like a pro when you order sushi, but also know where to go to order that sushi. For the first time, SushiGuru allows users to submit reviews on sushi at specific restaurants, so you know who has the best Mackerel in town!
SushiGuru provides you with a searchable database of over 200 entries of Japanese and English names of sushi (すし・寿司）—more than any other Sushi Application!
Listen to the pronunciation of each entry and speak like a native when ordering at the bar and impress the chefs and your friends!
SushiGuru is the most comprehensive sushi encyclopedia available with a stunningly beautiful interface that will make you salivate just in time for your meal!
- Searchable Database of over 200 Entries with beautiful imagery
- Create your own private notes about each sushi for later reference
- Submit reviews of specific sushi at restaurants to help the Sushi community know where to go for great sushi
- Hear authentic Japanese pronunciations of each sushi
- See updated ecological information and warnings provided by the FDA and other environmental agencies such as mercury warnings, sustainability information and more!
SushiGuru will continue to gather information to increase information on these species of fish and how ecological changes can affect your eating habits.