Whether you're just starting to learn Spanish or want to extend your knowledge of the language, the Collins Spanish Dictionary is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate. It contains over 80,000 words, phrases and translations, including references of contemporary language in the realm of current affairs, business, computing and tourism.
You'll find comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of all words and phrases you need, with Spanish updated to the new spelling reform. There's also an in-depth treatment of difficult words alongside cultural notes that provide insight into the life in Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America, Europe, and globally.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like 'Hangman', 'Word scramble' and 'Anagrams' give the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.