TV Guide — The UK's number one TV listings site brings you 7-day listings at a glance, remote record, alerts, social media options and more!
“By far the best tv listings app!!!” — Team Kilo.
“A fantastic scrollable grid view. Really good regional support, and no crashing or bugs.” — Snowglider
TVGuide.co.uk, the UK’s number one TV listings website, brings you a FREE smart application that allows you to see what’s on now and next, at one glance. If you prefer, there’s also the option of a full day’s listings on one screen. Check out programmes for all channels on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media and Freesat. Not only that, TVGuide.co.uk comes with its own special features, including alerts, catch-up and options to share your favourites TV shows with friends:
Now & Next/Full-Day Listings
• Now & Next listings display both on and offline.
• Listings can be viewed by scrolling down or as a grid that scrolls horizontally.
Social Media Options
• Unique programme ratings, as voted for by TVGuide.co.uk users.
• A social media library that allows you to share your programme choices with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS, as well as alerts.
• Set reminders between 1 and 100 minutes before a show starts.
• Where you see the iPlayer logo, you can click on it to go straight to the programme you want to catch up on.
• Where you see the iTunes logo, you can click on it to download the TV show directly from the iTunes Store.
• High resolution logos that clearly display if the channel is +1 or HD.
• Series, repeats and episode information.
• Subtitled and audio-described programmes are indicated.
• Download listings for up to 7 days for offline access
• Sort and enable channels in settings
Customise Your App
• You can customise listings to your local region and TV platform.
• You can also sort your selected channels in any order.
Here are some tips in response to some of your questions:
• App works fastest on a WiFi connection.
• On-demand channels like Sky Box Office have shows all starting at the same time.
For information on how to submit and read other users’ feedback see TVGuide.co.uk Support.
Please support us. The development of this application is funded through advertising.