Gravitational lensing is a remarkable astrophysical phenomenon, where the light
of a distant galaxy is bent by a massive foreground galaxy.
Now you can simulate the effect of a gravitational lens on your iPhone or iPad!
With GravLens3, a remarkable and educational tool you can:
* Simulate Hubble Space Telescope images of strong gravitational lenses
* Adjust the size and ellipticity of the lens model
* See the distortion on a picture from your photo library or camera
* Save the image, tweet it, post to Facebook, or print it
* Live View: view the world through a gravitational lens! Real-time lensing with your camera.
* Airplay and external monitor support. Broadcast your lensing to an external projector or Apple TV. Great for lectures!
* Retina display, iPhone 6/6 plus all supported.