Are you interested in learning English, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn American English Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning English just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn American English Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn American English Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the English language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical English phrases. Learn English with audio recordings of a native English speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used English words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn American English Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free English audio lessons when you sign up for a free EnglishClass101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn American English Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- English Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in the United States. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook
- Essential English vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, and class
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest EnglishClass101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the English language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of English learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic American English pronunciation for ESL learners (British English WordPower also available in the iTunes store)
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn American English Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!